Discover the soothing benefits of our Heatable Weighted Toys. Far from ordinary, these plush companions are designed to offer a unique sensory experience that promotes calming and stress relief. Choose from our charming characters - Coolah the Koala, Ernie the Emu, and Perry the Platypus. Each toy is weighted at 1.5 kgs and measures around 45cm, making them the perfect sensory companions for all ages.
Our weighted toys stand out with their distinct fur textures. Coolah the Koala features irresistibly soft fur for endless cuddles. Ernie the Emu has long fur that's perfect for tactile stimulation. Perry the Platypus offers a smooth linen texture for those who prefer a different sensory feel.
But that's not all - these weighted toys come with a removable ceramic heat bead pouch that can be warmed in the microwave. This transforms your child's new plush friend into a warm, comforting presence. Please remember to heat the pouch no warmer than body temperature.
Whether you're in search of weighted plush toys or weighted animals, our Heatable Weighted Toys are an excellent choice. They're as enjoyable to play with as they are to snuggle up to. Order yours today and experience the joy of weighted comfort!
Discover the Soothing Benefits of Neptune Weighted Products
Are you in search of natural ways to alleviate stress and promote relaxation? Look no further than our range of Neptune weighted products. These innovative tools are designed to provide a deep touch pressure stimulation, offering a soothing and therapeutic experience.
At Sensory Assist, we offer a variety of Neptune weighted products, including weighted blankets, toys, and more. These products are specifically designed to provide a gentle and comforting weight that promotes a sense of calmness and relaxation. Whether you're seeking stress relief, improved sleep, or enhanced sensory stimulation, our Neptune weighted products are here to support you on your wellness journey.
Discover the Calming Benefits of Neptune Weighted Blankets
Experience the soothing comfort and relaxation of Neptune weighted blankets. At Sensory Assist, we proudly offer a wide selection of Neptune weighted blankets designed to promote a sense of calm and well-being.
Our kids' weighted blankets, including the popular Neptune brand, are specially designed to provide gentle pressure and sensory input, helping children feel secure and settled. They are available in various sizes and weights to suit different age groups.
As the best weighted blanket provider in Australia, we take pride in offering high-quality Neptune blankets that meet your needs. These blankets are carefully crafted with even weight distribution, using premium materials for optimal comfort.
Whether you're seeking a calming blanket for yourself or your child, Neptune weighted blankets are a popular choice. The deep pressure stimulation they provide can help reduce anxiety, improve sleep quality, and promote relaxation.
Experience the benefits of Neptune weighted blankets for yourself. Shop our collection of Neptune weighted blankets in Australia and discover the soothing comfort they provide.
Experience the ultimate comfort with our Heatable Weighted Toys. These aren't just your average stuffed animals - they're designed to provide a unique sensory experience that's both calming and stress-relieving. Choose from our range of adorable characters - Coolah the Koala, Ernie the Emu, and Perry the Platypus. Each toy is weighted at 1.5 kgs and measures around 45cm, making them the perfect companions for little ones.
What sets our weighted toys apart is their different types of fur. Coolah the Koala boasts fur so soft, you'll want to cuddle with him all day. Ernie the Emu features long fur that's perfect for running your fingers through. Perry the Platypus, on the other hand, offers a smooth linen feel that's sure to appeal to those who prefer a different texture.
But there's more - these weighted toys come with a removable ceramic heat bead pouch that can be warmed in the microwave. This feature transforms your child's new stuffed friend into a warm, comforting presence. Please remember to heat the pouch no warmer than body temperature.
Whether you're looking for weighted plush toys or weighted animals, our Heatable Weighted Toys are an excellent choice. They're as fun to play with as they are to snuggle up to. Order yours today and discover the joy of weighted comfort!
Experience Restful Sleep with Neptune Weighted Sleeping Masks
Discover a new level of relaxation and restful sleep with Neptune weighted sleeping masks. At Sensory Assist, we offer a range of Neptune weighted sleeping masks designed to provide a calming and rejuvenating sleep experience.
Our Neptune brand weighted sleeping masks are carefully crafted with soft and comfortable materials, ensuring a gentle and soothing touch against your skin. The weighted pressure around your eyes promotes relaxation and helps to block out light, creating an ideal environment for deep sleep.
Whether you struggle with insomnia, have difficulty falling asleep, or simply want to enhance the quality of your sleep, Neptune weighted sleeping masks can be a valuable addition to your bedtime routine. The gentle pressure and darkness created by the mask can help calm your mind and induce a state of tranquility.
Neptune weighted sleeping masks are adjustable and designed to fit comfortably on most head sizes. They are also lightweight and portable, making them perfect for travel or use in any sleeping environment.
Experience the restorative benefits of Neptune weighted sleeping masks. Explore our selection of Neptune weighted sleeping masks in Australia and embrace the soothing power of a good night's sleep.
Indulge in Comfort and Serenity with the Neptune Knitted Weighted Blanket
Experience ultimate coziness and relaxation with the Neptune knitted weighted blanket. Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, this luxurious blanket offers a perfect blend of style and comfort.
At Sensory Assist, we are proud to bring you the Neptune brand's knitted weighted blanket, designed to provide a soothing and calming experience. The soft and breathable knitted fabric gently embraces your body, offering a warm and secure feeling.
The Neptune knitted weighted blanket is thoughtfully designed to distribute gentle pressure evenly across your body, creating a sense of comfort and relaxation. The weight of the blanket promotes deep touch pressure stimulation, which can help reduce anxiety, improve sleep quality, and enhance overall well-being.
With its elegant and timeless design, the Neptune knitted weighted blanket is not only a functional sleep aid but also a beautiful addition to your home decor. It's perfect for snuggling up on the couch, reading your favorite book, or enjoying a restful night's sleep.
Available in a range of sizes and weights, the Neptune knitted weighted blanket can be customized to suit your preferences. Whether you're looking for a kids' weighted blanket or an adult-sized calming blanket, Neptune has you covered.
Experience the exceptional comfort and serenity of the Neptune knitted weighted blanket. Discover the perfect balance of style and relaxation for a truly blissful experience.
Enhance Focus and Relaxation with Neptune Weighted Lap Pads
Neptune weighted lap pads offer a practical and effective solution for promoting focus, comfort, and relaxation. These specially designed pads are ideal for both children and adults, providing a calming sensory experience.
At Sensory Assist, we proudly present the Neptune brand's weighted lap pads, crafted with meticulous attention to detail. These lap pads are designed to be placed on your lap or draped over your shoulders, delivering gentle deep touch pressure stimulation.
The Neptune weighted lap pads are filled with premium quality materials, distributing a comforting weight that helps increase concentration and reduce restlessness. The even pressure across your lap creates a sense of security and focus, making them perfect for various activities such as studying, working, or simply relaxing.
Whether you're seeking additional sensory input, relief from anxiety, or a way to improve attention span, Neptune weighted lap pads can be your ideal companion. The compact and portable design allows you to take them wherever you go, making them suitable for use at home, in the classroom, or even during travel.
Neptune understands the importance of personalization, which is why their weighted lap pads come in different sizes and weights to accommodate individual needs. Choose the lap pad that suits your preferences and enjoy the benefits of enhanced focus and relaxation.
Discover the calming and grounding effects of Neptune weighted lap pads. Experience improved concentration, reduced stress, and enhanced well-being with these versatile and effective sensory tools.
Weighted blankets offer a range of benefits that can contribute to improved well-being and overall comfort. Here are some key benefits of using weighted blankets:
1. Deep Pressure Stimulation: Weighted blankets apply gentle, evenly distributed pressure to the body, known as deep pressure stimulation. This pressure mimics the feeling of a comforting hug or a gentle massage, which can promote relaxation and a sense of calm.
2. Enhanced Sleep Quality: The deep pressure stimulation provided by weighted blankets can help improve sleep quality. The pressure promotes the production of serotonin, a hormone that contributes to feelings of relaxation and happiness, while also reducing the production of cortisol, a hormone associated with stress.
3. Reduced Anxiety and Stress: The comforting and calming effect of weighted blankets can help reduce anxiety and stress levels. The pressure from the blanket can activate the parasympathetic nervous system, which is responsible for promoting relaxation and reducing the body's stress response.
4. Improved Mood and Mental Well-being: Using a weighted blanket can help improve mood and overall mental well-being. The release of serotonin and the reduction in cortisol levels can contribute to a more positive mood, decreased feelings of restlessness, and improved emotional regulation.
5. Support for Sensory Processing Disorders: Weighted blankets are often used as a therapeutic tool for individuals with sensory processing disorders. The deep pressure stimulation can help regulate sensory input, providing a sense of security and reducing sensory overload.
6. Promotes Focus and Attention: The calming effect of weighted blankets can enhance focus and attention, making them beneficial for individuals with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) or those who struggle with concentration.
7. Natural and Non-Invasive: Weighted blankets offer a drug-free and non-invasive approach to promote relaxation and improve well-being. They can be used as a complementary therapy alongside other treatments or as a standalone solution.
It's important to note that the effectiveness of weighted blankets may vary from person to person. It's recommended to choose a weighted blanket that is approximately 10% of your body weight for optimal comfort and effectiveness. If you have any specific health concerns or conditions, it's advisable to consult with a healthcare professional before using a weighted blanket.
Sleeping with a weighted blanket every night can be safe and beneficial for many individuals. However, it's important to consider a few factors:
1. Weight Recommendation: It is generally recommended to choose a weighted blanket that is around 10% of your body weight. This weight provides optimal pressure without feeling too heavy or restrictive. Using a blanket that is too heavy for your body weight may cause discomfort or interfere with your sleep.
2. Personal Comfort: It's essential to gauge your personal comfort level when using a weighted blanket. Some individuals may find the sensation soothing and conducive to a good night's sleep, while others may find it uncomfortable or too warm. It's important to listen to your body and adjust or discontinue use if you experience any discomfort.
3. Individual Needs: Everyone's sleep needs and preferences are different. While many people find weighted blankets helpful for improving sleep quality and reducing anxiety, it's important to consider individual factors and preferences. If you have specific sleep concerns or medical conditions, it's advisable to consult with a healthcare professional to determine if a weighted blanket is suitable for you.
4. Temperature Regulation: Weighted blankets can provide extra warmth due to their added weight. This can be beneficial for individuals who prefer a cozy and snug sleep environment. However, if you tend to overheat during sleep or live in a warm climate, it's important to choose a weighted blanket that offers breathable and temperature-regulating materials.
In summary, sleeping with a weighted blanket every night is generally safe and can be beneficial for many individuals. However, it's important to select an appropriate weight, consider personal comfort, and take individual needs into account. If you have any concerns or questions, it's always best to consult with a healthcare professional for personalized advice.
Yes, weighted blankets have been found to be effective for many individuals in providing a range of benefits. While individual experiences may vary, research and anecdotal evidence suggest that weighted blankets can have the following positive effects:
1. Improved Sleep Quality: Many people find that using a weighted blanket promotes deeper and more restful sleep. The gentle pressure from the blanket can help relax the body and nervous system, leading to a calmer state and better sleep.
2. Reduced Anxiety and Stress: The deep pressure stimulation provided by a weighted blanket has a calming effect on the body. It can help reduce anxiety, stress, and promote a sense of relaxation. This can be particularly beneficial for individuals who struggle with anxiety disorders or have difficulty unwinding at night.
3. Enhanced Mood: The use of weighted blankets has been associated with improved mood and a sense of well-being. The soothing effect of the blanket's pressure can release feel-good neurotransmitters like serotonin and dopamine, promoting a more positive emotional state.
4. Sensory Regulation: Weighted blankets are often used as a sensory tool for individuals with sensory processing disorders or sensory sensitivities. The deep pressure stimulation can help regulate sensory input, improve focus, and promote a sense of security and comfort.
5. Pain and Discomfort Relief: The gentle pressure from a weighted blanket can help alleviate muscle tension, soreness, and general aches and pains. This can be particularly beneficial for individuals with conditions like fibromyalgia or chronic pain.
It's important to note that while weighted blankets can be effective for many people, they may not work the same for everyone. It's recommended to choose an appropriate weight and size for your body and personal preferences. If you have specific concerns or medical conditions, it's always best to consult with a healthcare professional for personalized advice.
A 4.5 kg weighted blanket can be suitable for some individuals, but the ideal weight of a weighted blanket depends on factors such as body weight, size, and personal preference. As a general guideline, the weight of the blanket should be around 10% of the individual's body weight.
For example, a 4.5 kg weighted blanket would be appropriate for someone who weighs around 45 kg. However, if the person weighs significantly less or more, the weight may need to be adjusted accordingly. It's important to ensure that the blanket provides enough pressure to feel calming and comforting without feeling too heavy or restrictive.
It's worth noting that some people may prefer a slightly lighter or heavier weighted blanket based on their personal comfort and sensory needs. It's recommended to try different weights and consult with the manufacturer or a healthcare professional to determine the most suitable weight for you.
While weighted blankets can be beneficial for many individuals, there are certain situations and conditions where their use may not be recommended. Here are some cases where it is advised to avoid or consult with a healthcare professional before using a weighted blanket:
1. Infants and young children: Weighted blankets are not suitable for infants or children under the age of 2, as they may pose a risk of suffocation or injury.
2. Certain medical conditions: Individuals with respiratory problems, circulatory issues, or any other medical condition that may be worsened by pressure or restricted movement should avoid using a weighted blanket without consulting a healthcare professional.
3. Physical limitations: People with limited mobility or muscle control may have difficulty adjusting or removing the weighted blanket independently, which can be a safety concern.
4. Sensory sensitivity: Some individuals with sensory processing disorders or sensitivities may find the weight and pressure of a weighted blanket overwhelming or uncomfortable. It is important to assess individual preferences and consult with an occupational therapist or healthcare provider.
5. Open wounds or skin conditions: If you have open wounds, skin irritations, or any skin condition that may be aggravated by pressure or friction, it is best to avoid using a weighted blanket until the condition improves.
Always consult with a healthcare professional, occupational therapist, or other qualified experts if you have any concerns or questions regarding the use of a weighted blanket, especially if you have a pre-existing medical condition or are considering using one for a child. They can provide personalized advice based on your specific situation.
While weighted blankets can provide various benefits, it's important to consider potential drawbacks or cons as well. Here are some factors to keep in mind:
1. Weight and heat: The added weight of a blanket can make some individuals feel too warm, especially during hot weather or for those who naturally sleep hot. It's important to choose an appropriate weight and consider the breathability and temperature regulation of the blanket materials.
2. Size and portability: Weighted blankets are generally larger and heavier than regular blankets, which can make them less convenient for travel or easily moving around the house. Their bulkiness may also require special care and storage.
3. Individual preferences: Not everyone finds the sensation of a weighted blanket comfortable or soothing. Some individuals may feel claustrophobic or restricted by the weight, while others may find it difficult to adjust to the pressure. Personal preference plays a significant role in determining whether a weighted blanket is suitable.
4. Safety concerns: While weighted blankets are generally safe, it's essential to choose an appropriate weight for the individual using it. Using a blanket that is too heavy may lead to difficulties in moving, discomfort, or potential injury. It is crucial to follow the manufacturer's guidelines and consult with healthcare professionals if there are any concerns, especially for children or individuals with specific health conditions.
5. Cost: Weighted blankets can be more expensive than regular blankets due to the specialized materials and construction involved. It's important to consider the budget and value for the desired benefits when purchasing a weighted blanket.
As with any therapeutic tool, it's advisable to consult with healthcare professionals, occupational therapists, or sleep specialists to assess individual needs and determine if a weighted blanket is suitable, taking into account any specific considerations or concerns.
Weighted sleep masks, similar to weighted blankets, are designed to provide gentle pressure and promote relaxation. While individual experiences may vary, many people find weighted sleep masks beneficial for enhancing sleep quality and reducing stress and anxiety. Here are some potential benefits of using a weighted sleep mask:
1. Deep relaxation: The gentle pressure exerted by a weighted sleep mask can help induce a sense of relaxation and calmness. The weight applies a light, comforting pressure around the eyes and forehead, which may help reduce tension and promote relaxation.
2. Improved sleep quality: The weighted sensation of a sleep mask can help promote a deeper and more restful sleep. The gentle pressure can create a cocoon-like effect, blocking out light and distractions, and potentially enhancing the feeling of comfort and security.
3. Stress and anxiety reduction: The soothing effect of a weighted sleep mask can help reduce stress and anxiety levels. The gentle pressure can stimulate the release of feel-good hormones, such as serotonin and endorphins, which contribute to a sense of well-being and relaxation.
4. Eye relaxation and relief: Weighted sleep masks can provide gentle compression to the eye area, which may help soothe tired or strained eyes. The weight can create a gentle massaging effect, promoting relaxation of the eye muscles and potentially reducing eye strain or discomfort.
It's important to note that individual experiences may vary, and not everyone may find the same level of benefit from a weighted sleep mask. It's recommended to try different types of sleep masks and weights to find the one that works best for you. If you have any specific concerns or sleep-related issues, it's always a good idea to consult with a healthcare professional for personalized advice.
Sleeping with a weighted eye mask can be safe and beneficial for many individuals. However, it's important to consider a few factors before using one:
1. Comfort and fit: Ensure that the weighted eye mask is comfortable to wear and properly fits your face. It should not be too tight or put excessive pressure on your eyes or face. It's important to find a mask that allows for free movement and does not cause discomfort or restrict breathing.
2. Weight and pressure: Choose a weighted eye mask with an appropriate weight that suits your preference and comfort level. It should provide a gentle and soothing pressure without feeling too heavy or causing discomfort. Start with a lighter weight and gradually increase if desired.
3. Individual sensitivity: Some individuals may be more sensitive to pressure or weight around their eyes. If you experience any discomfort, pain, or difficulty breathing while wearing a weighted eye mask, discontinue use and consider trying a lighter option or an alternative sleep mask.
4. Personal preference: Sleeping preferences vary from person to person. Some individuals find the weighted pressure of an eye mask soothing and helpful for sleep, while others may prefer a lighter or non-weighted sleep mask. It's important to listen to your own comfort and preferences when choosing a sleep mask.
As with any sleep-related product, it's advisable to consult with a healthcare professional if you have any specific concerns or underlying medical conditions that may affect your use of a weighted eye mask. They can provide personalized guidance and recommendations based on your individual needs.
Weighted eye pillows can provide several benefits and are generally considered good for relaxation and relieving eye strain. Here are some potential benefits of using weighted eye pillows:
1. Deep relaxation: The gentle pressure and weight of a weighted eye pillow can help relax the muscles around the eyes and promote a sense of calm. The weight provides a comforting sensation, helping to relieve tension and stress.
2. Stress and anxiety relief: The gentle pressure on the eyes and forehead can have a soothing effect, helping to reduce stress and anxiety. Many people find that using a weighted eye pillow as part of their relaxation routine or meditation practice can promote a sense of tranquility and improve overall well-being.
3. Eye strain relief: If you spend a lot of time working on a computer or engaging in activities that strain your eyes, a weighted eye pillow can provide relief. The weight and gentle compression can help relax the eye muscles and alleviate fatigue, dryness, and tension associated with prolonged screen time.
4. Improved sleep quality: Using a weighted eye pillow before bed can help create a relaxing bedtime routine and signal to your body that it's time to unwind and prepare for sleep. The calming effect of the weight on the eyes can promote a deeper and more restful sleep.
5. Headache and migraine relief: The gentle pressure and cooling sensation of a weighted eye pillow can provide relief for headaches and migraines. Placing the eye pillow over the eyes can help block out light and create a soothing environment that supports headache relief.
It's important to note that individual experiences may vary, and not everyone may find the same level of benefit from using a weighted eye pillow. It's always a good idea to listen to your body and adjust or discontinue use if you experience any discomfort or adverse effects. If you have specific concerns or underlying medical conditions, it's best to consult with a healthcare professional before using a weighted eye pillow.
A weighted lap pad is a small blanket-like item filled with weighted materials such as plastic pellets or glass beads. It is designed to be placed on the lap and provides gentle, evenly distributed pressure. Here's what a weighted lap pad can do:
1. Sensory stimulation: Weighted lap pads offer sensory input through deep touch pressure, which can help individuals who seek sensory stimulation or have sensory processing difficulties. The gentle pressure can have a calming and organizing effect on the nervous system, promoting a sense of security and relaxation.
2. Focus and attention: The added weight of a lap pad can help improve focus and attention, especially for individuals who may struggle with restlessness, fidgeting, or difficulty staying seated. The sensory input from the lap pad can provide a grounding sensation and enhance concentration during activities such as studying, reading, or working.
3. Anxiety and stress reduction: The deep pressure provided by a weighted lap pad can have a soothing effect, helping to reduce anxiety and stress. The gentle pressure promotes the release of calming neurotransmitters in the brain, which can contribute to a sense of relaxation and emotional well-being.
4. Regulation and self-regulation: Weighted lap pads can assist in self-regulation for individuals with sensory processing challenges, ADHD, autism, or other conditions that may affect emotional and sensory regulation. The calming effect of the lap pad's weight can help individuals regulate their arousal levels and emotions, supporting a more balanced state of mind.
5. Comfort and relaxation: The weighted lap pad provides a comforting and cozy sensation, similar to a warm blanket on the lap. It can be particularly beneficial for individuals who find comfort in tactile input or who experience restlessness or discomfort during seated activities.
It's important to note that a weighted lap pad should be used under supervision, especially with children, and its weight should be appropriate for the individual's size and needs. If you have any concerns or specific medical conditions, it's always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional or occupational therapist to determine if a weighted lap pad is suitable for you or your child.
A weighted lap blanket, also known as a lap pad or lap quilt, is a smaller version of a weighted blanket designed to be placed on the lap. It offers a range of benefits, including:
1. Calming and relaxation: The deep pressure provided by a weighted lap blanket can have a calming effect on the nervous system. The gentle, evenly distributed weight can promote relaxation, reduce anxiety, and help individuals feel more grounded and secure.
2. Sensory stimulation: Weighted lap blankets provide proprioceptive input through deep touch pressure, which can be beneficial for individuals who seek sensory stimulation or have sensory processing difficulties. The added weight can provide a soothing and regulating sensation, helping individuals feel more focused and organized.
3. Focus and attention: The deep pressure from a weighted lap blanket can help improve concentration and attention. It can assist individuals, particularly children or those with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), in staying seated and maintaining focus during activities such as reading, studying, or working.
4. Self-regulation: Weighted lap blankets can support self-regulation skills by providing a comforting and grounding sensory experience. The gentle pressure can help individuals regulate their emotions, manage stress, and enhance overall emotional well-being.
5. Comfort and security: The weight and warmth of a lap blanket can provide a sense of comfort and security. It can create a cozy and safe space, particularly during moments of relaxation, rest, or transition.
6. Enhancing sleep quality: Using a weighted lap blanket before bedtime or during relaxation time can help promote better sleep by encouraging relaxation, reducing restlessness, and creating a soothing environment.
7. Versatility and portability: Weighted lap blankets are smaller and more portable than full-sized weighted blankets, making them easy to carry and use in various settings. They can be used at home, in school, during therapy sessions, or while traveling to provide comfort and support.
It's important to select an appropriate weight for a weighted lap blanket based on the individual's size and needs. If you have specific concerns or medical conditions, it's recommended to consult with a healthcare professional or occupational therapist to determine if a weighted lap blanket is suitable for you or your child.
The size of a weighted lap pad can vary, but a typical range is between 15 to 20 inches (38 to 50 cm) in width and 20 to 25 inches (50 to 64 cm) in length. However, the size can also depend on the specific manufacturer or individual preferences.
The most important factor when considering the size of a weighted lap pad is that it comfortably covers the lap area and provides sufficient weight distribution. The lap pad should be large enough to rest securely on the lap without slipping off, while also allowing for freedom of movement and easy placement.
It's worth noting that weighted lap pads are generally smaller than full-sized weighted blankets since they are designed to target a specific area rather than cover the entire body. The size should be suitable for the individual using it, providing a comforting and calming sensation.
If you're purchasing a weighted lap pad, it's recommended to check the specific dimensions provided by the manufacturer to ensure it meets your desired size requirements.
Yes, weighted lap pads can be beneficial for adults as well. While they are commonly used for children and individuals with sensory processing issues, weighted lap pads can also provide comfort, relaxation, and sensory stimulation for adults.
The gentle pressure and deep touch stimulation provided by a weighted lap pad can have a calming effect on the nervous system, helping to reduce anxiety, promote relaxation, and improve focus. They can be used in various settings, such as at home, in the workplace, or during therapy sessions, to provide a sense of comfort and support.
Weighted lap pads are particularly useful for individuals who may experience restlessness, difficulty sitting still, or sensory-seeking behaviors. They can be used while reading, working, watching TV, or engaging in other seated activities to help promote a sense of grounding and stability.
However, it's important to note that individual preferences may vary, and some adults may prefer different types of sensory tools or weighted products for their specific needs. It's recommended to try a weighted lap pad and assess its effectiveness for your own comfort and well-being.