Keep your anxious or restless child occupied with sensory fidget toys! At Sensory Assist, we supply only the highest-quality toys to develop children’s learning capacities through play. We have many items in our collection — like stress toys that aim to help calm a tense child. View our range of fidget toys for sale below.
Fidgets are a type of sensory toy that can help children regulate their emotions and stay focused. Our wide selection of sensory toys is suited for kids that generally encounter stressful environments and need aid in developing their gross motor skills, social and emotional skills, and achieving typical developmental milestones. Whether you are taking your child on a long car ride or simply need to regulate their temper during playtime, we have the perfect toy to keep them engaged. The solution lies in toys and activities to strengthen these skills, and Sensory Assist stocks different toys to meet these needs. Check out the selection today and have your items shipped to your doorstep anywhere in Australia.
High-quality Sensory Fidget Toys in Australia
We understand how challenging it can get when a restless child fidgets. So, we made it a point to supply special sensory fidget toys that stimulate a child’s mind to help manage their stress. Our collection of healthy stress-relieving solutions includes:
- Tangle Toys: Your kid will enjoy fidgeting with sensory toys that can twist and shape in any form! Our collection of tangle toys includes adorable designs and themes. Kids can wear this kind of toy as a chew necklace without risking damage or wrapping it around writing tools like a pencil grip.
- Spinner Toys: Give your child something to play with to help calm them down absent-mindedly. We have several metal fidget toys that easily fit in your child’s hands while offering the pleasure of mindlessly fidgeting.
- Stress-relievers: Hand your kid a glob of TheraPutty or a giant stress ball to exercise their grip and relieve stress. Browse our fidget store now for different colours and styles of unique toys your child can grip when stressed.
Our collection only includes designed, created, and manufactured items for children’s healthy development. You can rest assured that the fidget toys we offer are as functional as they are fun. Learn more about how these toys are great for any restless child.
Benefits of Stress Toys for Children
Keeping a restless child still can be challenging, especially when they are just bursting with energy. Stress toys provide these kids with an outlet for their energy and help them eventually relax. Other advantages of introducing these toys to your child include:
Restless children need to channel their pent-up energy somewhere because they will naturally find a way to release it. With a dedicated toy made for that exact reason, you get to help your child concentrate on one activity. In addition, you minimise the chances of them acting out or touching breakables.
Develop Fine Motor Skills:
Many manufacturers design fidget toys for small hands to handle easily. Kids will have fun gripping, squeezing, and stretching their fidget toys. At the same time, they are exercising their muscles for better development. Help your child get used to working out their fine motor skills through a fun outlet with a high-quality fidget toy from our collection.
Children (even adults) might twiddle their fingers when stressed. This sign of stress and anxiety can affect your child’s development. Fidget toys help calm your fidgety child by giving their hands and fingers something to play with. Keep your kid’s hands busy with a fun toy for them today!
Fidget Toys Suited for Children With Special Needs
At Sensory Assist, we are dedicated to providing high-quality toys for children with special needs. For example, our collection of fidget toys is ideal for children with disorders, such as:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD): Give your child who shows symptoms of ADHD something to keep their active brain occupied with a specially designed sensory toy.
- Autism: Help your child concentrate on a single task and avoid distractions with a dedicated toy designed for their condition.
- Anxiety: Promote calmness with smooth-surfaced, soft, and fuzzy toys suited for kids who have trouble sitting still.