Equip your child with stress ball toys to help them manage anxiety during playtime! Sensory Assist is Australia’s premier source of children’s toys for brain stimulation and healthy development through playful learning.
Browse our range of sensory toys, which includes stress balls. These toys are suited for kids in the various stages of their young lives. We understand that kids can get stressed out without knowing how to express it adequately. So help them recognise and process their emotions with a toy from our collection!
Learn Through Play With Stress Ball Toys
At Sensory Assist, our collection of stress balls includes toys that stimulate children’s senses of touch. Our stress balls feature different textures that help exercise a child’s curiosity by exploring their tactile senses.At Sensory Assist, our collection of stress balls includes toys that stimulate children’s senses of touch. Our stress balls feature different textures that help exercise a child’s curiosity by exploring their tactile senses.
Exposing your child to different sensations paces their learning and discovery process, which is essential for their cognitive development. Kids of all ages can also exercise their imagination by finding ways to enjoy their new toy. Learn more about the benefits of stress balls for children!
Stress Ball Toys for Children
Although the stress children experience might not be on the same level as we know stress, that doesn’t mean their feelings are invalid. Our collection of sensory toys for children includes stress balls explicitly designed for children to learn how to respond to stressors in a fun and calming way.
With a stress ball from the Sensory Assist store, you equip your child with the tools to help them process their emotions. Understanding how emotions work as early as possible is crucial for a child’s proper development and response to stress as they grow up.
Benefits of Stress Balls
Stress balls for children are fun and functional. Aside from relieving stress, your child will have unlimited fun while effectively developing their:
- Balancing Abilities: Give your child a giant stress ball toy to help them understand their body and remain stable while playing and moving about.
- Grasping Reflexes: Help your child learn how to pick up, hold, and travel with objects easier with stress ball toys designed with various textures for easy gripping.
- Hand-Eye Coordination: Exercise your child’s reflexes and cognitive skills by playing catch or juggling stress balls.
- Language Skills: Bond with your child during playtime by communicating with them as they play with stress balls.
- Motor Skills: Maintain your child’s physical and mental activities with stress balls to improve their gross and fine motor skills.
- Object Permanence: Give your child a specially designed sensory ball toy to help develop their ability to remember their ball.
- Problem Solving Skills: Develop your child’s ability to resolve issues through games like getting balls from closed containers or fitting them through the correct hole.
- Reaction Time: Improve how well your child responds to changes in their environment through games like catch.
- Social Skills: Give your child a chance to play with other kids with ball games that require more than one player.
- Spatial Awareness: Expand your child’s understanding of their environment with a giant stress ball they can chase around a large space.
Whether your child is playing with a stress ball alone, with other kids, or with you, our sensory toys are sure to give them an enjoyable time. As they play with their stress ball, they slowly understand how the world around them works while having fun with a toy.
Ways Your Child Can Use Stress Balls
There are countless ways to use stress balls, being classic toys. However, there are some great ways to enjoy stress balls while maximising their special design. Here are three examples:
- Press and Roll: Show your kid how they can use a stress ball by pressing a ball down on a surface and rolling it to feel all its textures.
- Squeeze Between Hands: Help your child develop their muscles by making them squeeze a stress ball between their hands.
- Grip Completely: Let your child grasp a stress ball to shrink it completely in their hand.